Coaching Executive Coaching
Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
Coaching can be facilitated with an individual, team or organisation.
Article: What is Executive Coaching?
Article: Why Business and Executive Coaching?
I partner in coaching with with CEOs, founder managers, senior leaders, executives, coaches and organisations.
Key Development Areas: Executive Presence, Emotional Intelligence, Career Transition, Influencing Others, Vision and Strategy, Communication Skills, Change Management, Delegation, Decision Making, Work Life Harmony, Well Being, Execution, Decision Making.
● Emotional Regulation (e.g. handling the ups, downs, and pressures)
● Cognitive Agility & Focus (e.g. navigating a growing complexity and task switching)
● Empowerment (e.g. shifting to team vs superhero behaviors; skill building in team members vs being called on many times)
● Encouragement (e.g. focusing on creating a team based approach so everyone can contribute to creating value and reaching team goals)
● Problem Solving (e.g. how to creatively and strategically solve problems)
Coaching services can also be combined with Business Consulting and Intrapreneurship services to:
- Promote an Intrapreneurial spirit
- Develop strategic skills for business planning and development
- Boost Productivity
- Harness talent and individuality by dedicating time to the ambitions and goals of executives
Return on Investment:
- According to the ICF’s Global Coaching Client Study of 2016, the vast majority of companies (86%) say they have had a very positive return on investment on coaching programs. Nearly one in five companies (19%) achieved a return of 50 times their investment, while 28% achieved a return of 10 to 49 times their investment.